We collect information when you place an order in our shop.
What we collect and store
During your visit to the site, we track:
- Products you have viewed: for example, to display products you have recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we use these to estimate taxes and shipping costs
- Delivery address: we will ask you to enter this to estimate shipping costs before you place your order, and to send the order to you!
When you purchase from our website, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, delivery address, email, telephone number, payment/credit card details and possibly account details such as username and password. This information will be used to:
- Sending information about your account and order
- Responding to requests, including refunds and complaints
- Processing payments and preventing fraud
- Set up your account for our shop
- Comply with any legal obligations, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our shop offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to pre-populate order validation for future orders.
We generally store your information for as long as we need it for the purpose for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obliged to continue to store it. For example, we store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments or notices, if you choose to send them.
Who in our team has access to the data
Members of our team have access to the information you provide to us. For example, shop administrators and managers have access to
- Order information such as what was purchased, when and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information such as your name, email and billing and shipping information.
Our team has access to this information to process orders, process refunds and assist you.
What we share with others
We share data with third parties who help us manage our orders and shop services; for example: Google Analytics
We accept payments via Stripe (credit cards) and TWINT. When processing payments, certain data will be transmitted to Stripe (credit cards) and TWINT, including information required to complete the payment, such as the total amount or billing information.